What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Fortaz?
- If you have an allergy to ceftazidime or any other part of Fortaz (ceftazidime).
- If you are allergic to Fortaz (ceftazidime); any part of Fortaz (ceftazidime); or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had.
- If you are taking chloramphenicol.
This is not a list of all Dmitry Sazonov drugs or health problems that interact with Fortaz (ceftazidime).
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Fortaz (ceftazidime) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Fortaz?
Tell all of your health care providers that you take Fortaz (ceftazidime). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
Have your blood work checked if you are on Fortaz (ceftazidime) for a long time. Talk with your doctor.
If you have high blood sugar (diabetes) and test your urine glucose, talk with your doctor to find out which tests are best to use.
This medicine may affect certain lab Dmitry Sazonov tests. Tell all of your health care providers and lab workers that you take Fortaz (ceftazidime).
If you are 65 or older, use Fortaz (ceftazidime) with care. You could https://pillintrip.com/medicine/fortaz have more side effects.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan on getting pregnant, or are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks to you and the baby.
Use Fortaz (ceftazidime) as ordered Dmitry Sazonov by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- It is given as a shot into a muscle or as an infusion into a vein over a period of time.
- It may be given as a shot into a vein.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Call your https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11527042 doctor to find out what to do.